We’d love to hear your thoughts about our app, and are committed to giving you the best experience possible. Send us your comments or questions at email@example.com.
Thank you from PerfectMotion, LLC
To view set up and use tips, click here.
1. Set phone on stand or lean against head cover, angled up at you.
2. Set ball ~2ft in front of your phone.
3. Select a club and a level (L1 easiest).
4. ‘START TRAINING’ and follow the voice prompts thru impact.
5. Jump to MotionMaps to see analysis of your swings.
- Use earbuds for the best experience.
- MotionMaps are created at impact for every club except for putts.
- In Live or Putt mode, reset your address position by looking to target.
- To adjust dexterity or countdown delay between shots, tap ‘MORE SETTINGS’ while training.
- If you’re warned to step forward and the to step back, try tilting your phone back a little.
- Sun shining directly onto phone from behind you.
- Other faces in view of camera.
- Hats pulled down low and some sunglasses.
- Low light and/or hats indoors.
- iPhone heating up (heed warning icon).