We’d love to hear your thoughts about our app, and are committed to giving you the best experience possible. Send us your comments or questions at email@example.com.
Thank you from PerfectMotion, LLC
To view set up and use tips, click here.
- Set phone on stand or lean against a head cover or wall, angled back only ~30º.
- Set ball ~2ft in front of your phone.
- Select a club and a level (L1 easiest).
- ‘START TRAINING’ and follow the voice prompts until you hear ‘swing’.
- Jump to the diagnosis and fix for your swing.
- We suggest taking a few swings, viewing the diagnosis and then focusing on the primary fault.
- A ‘Perfect Motion’ result means proper body motion, not ball flight. But get your motion correct and consistency, distance and accuracy will follow.
- Use earbuds for the best experience.
- A diagnosis is created at impact for every swing, but not putts.
- In BALL or PUTT mode, reset your address position by looking to target.
- To adjust dexterity or countdown delay between shots, tap ‘MORE SETTINGS’ on training page.
- If you’re warned to step forward and then to step back, try tilting your phone back a little more.
Diagnosis & Fix
- The diagnosis explains the primary swing fault. VIEW FIX links to videos focused on correcting that fault.
- The MotionMap™ also displays a trace of your body’s motion, and includes three numbered moments:
- ADDRESS – your body position at address
- TOP – your body at the top of the swing
- IMPACT – your body at the moment of impact (along with spine tilt)
- PRO TRACE overlays a pro’s motion trace as one example of perfect motion. Use DETAIL/MOTIONMAP to switch between views.
- Over time, you will learn to read your MotionMaps™ and further improve your game.
- Sun shining directly onto phone from behind you.
- Other faces in view of camera.
- Hats pulled down low and some sunglasses.
- Low light and/or hats indoors.
- iPhone heating up (heed warning icon).